Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Upcoming Concerts

4-19: Emery and Anberlin-- Norfolk

4-20: Matt Wertz and Mat Kearney-- Vienna

4-23: Derek Webb and Sandra McCracken-- Vienna

4-23: Matt Wertz and Mat Kearney-- Charlottesville

4-27: Family Force 5-- Virginia Beach

4-30: Building 429 and Tait-- Woodbridge

May:
5-4: KJ-52 and Stellar Kart-- Winchester

5-5: Apologetix-- Richmond

5-7: Shane & Shane and Bethany Dillon-- Front Royal

5-19: Avalon and ZOEgirl-- Woodbridge

5-20: Sandi Patty-- Lynchburg

2 Comments:

Anonymous Zach's dad said...

Isn't it amazing that Richmond never has any good Christian concerts? OK, the Apologetix are coming to town in May, whoopee! For a town the size of Richmond, I am apalled at the lack of contemporary Christian radio stations (only 89.7 AFR is located locally and much of their broadcast is sydicated)in the area. My daughter and I drove almost 3 hours last night to see Tree 63 and Delirious! Was it worth it? YEAH!! But, it would have been nice to get home at 11:00 instead of 1:30am!! I think I'm gonna become a concert promoter, if only so I can see good groups locally!

4/13/2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger Strider said...

Apologetix might be fun to hear in concert. It's one thing to hear parodies, but quite another to hear the originals. I was reading a little about the new Family Force 5 band, and supposedly they have a sound all to themselves (how many times have we heard that one?)I'd like to hear some of their music sometime. But hey, why go anywhere else when Sandi Patty is coming to Lynchburg? (Spare me)

4/13/2006 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home