Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Upcoming Concerts

4-19: Emery and Anberlin-- Norfolk

4-20: Matt Wertz and Mat Kearney-- Vienna

4-23: Derek Webb and Sandra McCracken-- Vienna

4-23: Matt Wertz and Mat Kearney-- Charlottesville

4-27: Family Force 5-- Virginia Beach

4-30: Building 429 and Tait-- Woodbridge

May:
5-4: KJ-52 and Stellar Kart-- Winchester

5-5: Apologetix-- Richmond

5-7: Shane & Shane and Bethany Dillon-- Front Royal

5-19: Avalon and ZOEgirl-- Woodbridge

5-20: Sandi Patty-- Lynchburg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing that Richmond never has any good Christian concerts? OK, the Apologetix are coming to town in May, whoopee! For a town the size of Richmond, I am apalled at the lack of contemporary Christian radio stations (only 89.7 AFR is located locally and much of their broadcast is sydicated)in the area. My daughter and I drove almost 3 hours last night to see Tree 63 and Delirious! Was it worth it? YEAH!! But, it would have been nice to get home at 11:00 instead of 1:30am!! I think I'm gonna become a concert promoter, if only so I can see good groups locally!

4/13/2006 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home