Thursday, March 30, 2006

Listen of the Month

If you're tired of listening to the same old music, and are looking for something fresh and new to listen to, check out Rebecca St. James' lastest release If I Had One Chance to Tell You Something. Once you get past the lengthy title, the contents are amazing. If you listen to the radio regularly, you've probably heard her first single "Alive" which is the best song on the album, with its catchy riffs and her rockin' vocals. Guest vocals of TobyMac on "Thank You" are, well, interesting, and BarlowGirl's performance on "Forgive me" is wonderful. The lyrics on "I need you" are piercing, as is its challenge to us. Other stand-out tracks include the rocking opener "God help me" and "Beautiful Stranger." Overall, this CD is by far my favorite listen of the month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home